I was tagged by littledreameragnese, who wrote 11 questions specially for me :D You’re awesome, Agnes!
1. If you needed to go to red carped event, what would be your perfect dress? describe it or show picture of it :)
It would be a very flow-y, light dress that moves along as I walk. It would be long, of course, and preferably strapless, to leave more space for the jewelry. The top would be tight, but the rest from the skirt down would be free flowing. As for colours… maybe a warm blue tone or slightly purple.
2. If you needed to choose 1 of 4 seasons (summer, autumn, winter or spring) to live , which one of them would you choose and why?
Winter is my favourite season, but I don’t think I could live in it forever. Autumn is amazing, but there is a slight sense of ending in it. I would pick spring. It’s not hot yet, but it’s not cold anymore. You can still wear coats and scarves, and boots, but also skirts and dresses, if it’s not too cold. Plus the nature is slowly waking up, so there is not as much melancholy in the air as it might be in the autumn.
3. Food that you think anyone need to taste?
Since my trip to Rome, I’m fully convinced that Italian cuisine is heaven! If you ever have to choose between different foods, Italian is the right choice.
4. Song that you hate and like in same time?
Joe Dassin - Champs Elysées. We had to learn this by heart on my first year at uni, and we sang it once in a while during all four years. I feel shivers each time I hear that damn melody, but I also always sing along.
5. If you became an actress do you wanted to play in movies or in theater and why?
That’s a cool question! Movies seen easier, because a)you can repeat the scene hundred times until you get it right and b)there are less people watching you. On the stage it is au contraire - if you mess up, the only thing left to do is to pretend that everything’s okay. BUT, on the stage you get to hear the applause (yes, I’m that narcissistic). To answer your question - I’d like to try both :)
6. Can you name 5 things that you like that starts with S?
Sigur Ros, seaside, singing, stage, sleep
7. Your favorite ship- OTP?
Are you laughing about me? It’s Kurt and Blaine from Glee
8. Something that you would never want to taste?
9. Favorite web page?
Tumblr. Sad, but true…
10. Name something that you cant stand and hate, and why?
There is a special place in hell for people who scream during slow songs at the concerts. I think it’s pretty clear why I hate them.
11. Favorite cartoon and character in it?
I’ll pick Madagascar and those penguins.
I’m not tagging anyone because I’m lazy.